Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is one of India’s most successful investors having amassed $2.9 billion from a $100 investment when he first began trading. He was born into a middle-class household and began trading on the BSE in 1985. Since then, he has made trading his full-time occupation.
With so much experience in online stock trading, generating money from stock exchanges appears to be child’s play for Jhunjhunwala. However, he has mastered the concept of patience in the stock market, especially while doing online investing and trading. In this article we will look at the Rakesh Jhunjhunwala investment strategy and the 10 mantras for all the new comers in the stock market.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Investment Strategy
Here are 10 mantras that can help you write your own stock market success stories.
- One of the most appealing aspects of the stock is that it should be inexpensive at the outset.
- What is the satisfaction of investing in equities if you do not reap profits throughout your prime years? As a result, avoid investing in low-cost stocks that will yield large profits when your children reach adulthood.
- If you want to stay on stock exchanges like Jhunjhunwala for a long time, learn to be like a chameleon, changing colours and following the crowd. If you try to go against it, you’ll be lost.
- Be open to new possibilities at all times. They can originate from various sources, including technology, marketing, brands, value protection, and capital. You must be able to recognise potential threats.
- Invest in small companies that will eventually become substantial cap companies. The most challenging aspect of investing is determining whether or not a company can scale.
- The best investment option is always a company with good management and a competitive edge.
- Have a passion for equities, as stock markets are usually profitable. You will never fail at anything if you put your heart and soul into it.
- When it comes to the stock market, not every day will be joyful. As a result, learn from your mistakes and accept defeat as a result.
- Never invest your hard-earned money without first conducting a thorough investigation. Never invest based on “stock suggestions.”
- Finally, value investment is appropriate in any situation. Thought processes and principles, on the other hand, are dynamic rather than static.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Stock List as of May 2022
Here is the list of top 10 stocks by quantity held by the ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
|Stock||Quantity Held||Holding Value (Cr.)|
|Star Health Insurance||100,753,935||7,068.4|
|Karur Vysya Bank||35,983,516||173.8|
|Indian Hotels Company||30,16,965||785.5|
Equities are now widely accepted in India, and they are one of the most popular investment options for everyone, from the young to the elderly. Almost everyone wants to profit from soaring markets, but because Dalal Street is so volatile and sentiment-driven, there are times when investors faith in equities are challenged. Ace investors like Rakesh Jhunjhunwala who have been in the stock market for a long time can always teach you something new and will help in online trading.
You can also read about investment strategies of one of the most known ace investors Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger right here.
PS: Any of the above-mentioned stocks is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence before investing.
Happy Investing 😇